Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Form or Workfront Issue?

Level 2

Hi Everyone,

We have an intake form and for some reason all requests entered on 1/31 didn't show up in any of our dashboards or views until yesterday. I'm just wondering if anyone was aware of any sort of Workfont issue that might have caused this and if so, is it common?

This request form is for ultra-fast turnaround projects and I'm worried that if this is the correct platform for capturing requests.

I'm checking with my IT department as well but thought I'd ask here in case it's on the Workfront side.

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hello Matt,

You can investigate possible service outages here. If you change the date range to "last 7 days", you will see that there have been some minor issues in the last days. I did not check in detail.

If you found out some more details, I would open a service ticket for further investigation.

Regards

Lars

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hello Matt,

You can investigate possible service outages here. If you change the date range to "last 7 days", you will see that there have been some minor issues in the last days. I did not check in detail.

If you found out some more details, I would open a service ticket for further investigation.

Regards

Lars