Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

December Events for System Administrators

Employee Advisor

Each month, the Adobe Workfront Customer Success team hosts FREE, interactive workshops on various topics for System Administrators. 

If you want to LEARN best practices, ASK questions and collectively brainstorm solutions, or CONNECT with other system administrators to build your network, sign up for one or all of the following events:  

Register using the links above, or through the Events page on Experience League. We hope to see you there!  

Have questions or want to co-host a session to share your expertise? Send us an email at csatscale@adobe.com

BONUS: In case you missed the the November customer panel on Group Administrators or the webinar on Workfront for Training & Enablement, check out the on-demand recordings and slide decks in the follow-up posts:

2 Replies

Level 3

Hello!

I missed some of these announced interactive workshops (most likely came in an email somewhere, somehow, but I'm buried).

I registered for the last one as it came up in search results (yay)! This however really, really bothered me. It goes against the entire 'sharing is caring' and 'rah rah' purpose of the community. Especially since there's a number of reasons people can't ALL make the same scheduled time. 

ChristinaJa_0-1702936799950.png

@NicholeVargas can you make sure this feedback makes it back to the people that toss these 'decisions' out with (what feels) very little consideration?

Employee Advisor

@ChristinaJay Thanks for reaching out and sharing your feedback! We realize that not everyones schedules will not allow for in-person attendance at every event, however, we strongly encourage you and all customers to join live whenever possible! Events are offered at rotating times and for some topics, repeated quarterly, to help accommodate that. We don't always share recordings because many customers find the most value from peer-to-peer collaboration and sharing best practices in the chat, which is not available for on-demand events. And some events do not have a formal agenda, so the discussion is purely based on customer engagement all while keeping a safe-space for those in attendance.

We do publish some events to Experience League as discussion posts for anyone to access based on the topic. I can try and generalize some of the categories for you, but if you ever miss a session and can't find it on the Community, you're always more than welcome to reach out (send us an email at csatscale@adobe.com) and we can share a copy. 

• For any event that is labeled Webinar, System Admin Essentials, if you register, you will receive a copy of the recording. These are not our team’s events, but rather webinars hosted by the Adoption Marketing Team (Kristin Farwell & Ai Nguyen)
  • For any event labeled Workfront Collective (formerly Strategic Admin Chat) or Admin Chat for Marketing & Creative, you need to attend the event to receive a copy of the recording. These events are not published as a Discussion on the Experience League Community because the agenda and topics of discussion can vary based on interaction and customers can come with questions for collaborative problem solving.
  • For any event labeled Customer Panel or Ask the Expert, these are typically published to Experience League Community following the event completion. You can find them under the Discussions area with the subject line of [Event Follow-up].
  • For any event that has the word Learn prior to the event title, for example Learn: Making the Case for a Full-Time System Admin, these are strategic learning opportunities with a set agenda. These types of events can be published to the Experience League Community, and often are. If there is a lot of customer interaction and questions, we may wait until a “cleaner” version becomes available, as we typically repeat these sessions.
  • Anything with the label, Admin 101 will not be published as a Discussion to the Experience League Community to ensure safe space for new Workfront admins. Only those who attend live will receive a copy of the recording. These events will be repeated each quarter.

Hope that helps to clarify things and we hope to see you at some upcoming events!