Welcome to 2021!
Did you know the tradition of celebrating the new year and making resolutions has been around for about 4,000 years? It’s true! It first caught on with the ancient Babylonians who made promises to earn favor of the gods.
Babylon aside, did you make any resolutions this year? Most of us typically set personal resolutions, maybe to exercise more or eat healthier foods. Coming out of 2020, I imagine many of our resolutions have changed. I’ve heard people resolve to ‘relearn social cues after a year at home’ or ‘do so much yoga that it actually justifies wearing yoga pants 24/7’ or ‘actually put on a full outfit for Zoom calls’. Sadly, I think all of these apply to me!
So you’ve made personal resolutions, but have you made any New Year’s resolutions for work? If you haven’t yet put pen to paper for 2021 work aspirations, we have one for you! Make a plan for getting the very most out of Workfront by migrating your team and organization to the new Workfront user experience.
Here are my Top 5 reasons you’ll want to make the move sooner rather than later:
- It is designed FOR you, BY you. The new interface is based on YOUR feedback gathered through over 2,000 hours of customer interviews and more than 15,000 comments through various feedback channels.
- Delight your users and drive adoption. Our modern and streamlined interface is sure to delight your users, help drive adoption of Workfront and allow you to get work done faster.
- There are new features ONLY available on the new Workfront experience. Some new features are only available on the new Workfront experience, including Workfront Goals, Project Metrics and Enterprise Scenario planner.
- The Workfront classic deprecation schedule has been announced. We recently announced the Workfront classic deprecation schedule to ensure you have firm dates for planning your migration. Workfront’s 21.2 release (planned for May 2021) will be the final release with new features and enhancements in the Workfront Classic experience, and customer support and bug support for Workfront Classic will end on March 31, 2022.
- Customers love it. Last, but certainly not least, the feedback is overwhelmingly positive. “Workfront’s new UI is cleaner, more modern. I love that it flattens out some of the architecture and that users can create their own personal spaces to do work now.”
To make this transition easy for your teams, we’ve compiled our most helpful resources here on Workfront One. The new Workfront Experience page includes sample training guides, videos, community discussions, and more to help you get started as quickly as possible.
We hope you are as excited as we are about the new Workfront user interface and are ready to dive in. If you still have questions, I encourage you to visit this migration FAQ page, or reach out to your account team.
Thanks, as always, for being part of the Workfront family and for helping us grow and be better every day. If there’s anything we can do to help, or to make your day-to-day life easier, please don’t hesitate to ask.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.