Hi @frederiquer4521, I looked at the hit-level data from our Adobe data
feed. We had the issue with bounce rate relative marketing channel, but
I discovered the issue applied to eVars as well.Essentially,
pre-pageview secondary server calls (non-pageview event server calls
that fired before the initial pageview server call) did not include
important post_eVar information needed to associate eVars with Entries.
If there were not a high number of visits to begin with, the discrepancy
This works for "bounce rate", but not if you are looking at bounce rate
for other associated things, like marketing channel or eVars. If the
non-interactive event fires BEFORE the pageview -- which happens to us
about 20% of the time -- the Entry is lost to the page. That causes
Entries to not be counted, and can lead to "bounce rates" (single access
rates) of greater than 100%.In 2019, we still need a non-interactive
I know this issue is a bit old, but I just discovered DataSlayer, a
Chrome Plugin that works in the Chrome Developer Tools console (It shows
up as another option at the top, along with Console and Network...). It
can parse out the pixel parameters for both POST and GET requests, and
also shows cookie and data layer values.
Hi Deep,When you view one of your pages, have you looked at what is
being set in s.linkInternalFilters? You can look at the value in the
console and see if the link's domain is missing. See if it is the same
as what's in your s_code, or if the DTM version is overwriting it.
(That's what was happening to me.)Looking at what it is set fr
s.linkInternalFilters might help figure out where the problem is.
Does anyone have any advice on the event-based rule using "element
exists"? I cannot get my rule to fire. If I change the event type to
mouseover, it fires no problem -- so the selector is obviously correct.
Thanks, Anna! That is exactly what I ended up doing before anyone
replied. That did the trick.I removed all code for the Link Tracking
Config in the basic s_code I am using, and set them using the settings
instead. Worked like a charm.Perhaps I'll do a bit of testing to see
what happens if I have conflicting info in the settings versus the
s_code. But considering the s_code settings were not doing anything, I'm
not sure there will be a conflict for me.
I am very new to DTM and am working on implementing Adobe Analytics in
our staging environment. I am using just the base s_code, and am
building things up a little at a time. I have some basic evars and props
working fine, but I am currently having a problem where all internal
links are being detected as external (everything is lnk_e), even though
the subdomain is identical from link to link.I have "Track Outbound
Links" checked in the Link Tracking tab, but nothing in the "Always
Track" box. Do...