Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

New Analytics Menu Design Flaws

Level 1

I'm always pleased to see improvements but when things are working we should leave them alone. The new top menu nav is a real annoyance. The whole "hover to expand menu design" is always a bother to use. It's too easy to accidentally deploy/open the menus and they need extra effort to close. I'm constantly interrupting work to go close the top menu so I can see what I'm working on. Does anyone else agree?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Jane, 

Thanks for your valuable feedback I would try to get it to the concerned department. 

I saw your screenshot and it seems to be acting weird. The hover over menu should close as soon as you slide the cursor off the menu area and only one menu should open at one time. 

I would request to try using Adobe Analytics on a different browser to confirm if its not a browser related localized issue. Thanks!

Tanmay

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Jane, 

Thanks for your valuable feedback I would try to get it to the concerned department. 

I saw your screenshot and it seems to be acting weird. The hover over menu should close as soon as you slide the cursor off the menu area and only one menu should open at one time. 

I would request to try using Adobe Analytics on a different browser to confirm if its not a browser related localized issue. Thanks!

Tanmay

Level 2
Level 2

OMG, I have the same problem. SO annoying. I'm using FF46. 

Checked in Chrome 50 and it does not exhibit this behavior.  The menus disappear properly when you mouse off.