Expand my Community achievements bar.

[Mentor Sambhav Jain] Adobe Real-Time CDP Community Mentorship Program 2024

Administrator

Hello Team,

Welcome to the Adobe Real-Time CDP Community Mentorship Program 2024! This is the featured Community Discussion/Contextual thread for your Adobe Real-Time CDP Community Mentor, Sambhav Jain!

Sambhav Jain will be your dedicated mentor, providing valuable support and guidance on your Adobe Real-Time CDP queries as you upskill yourself and prepare for Real-Time CDP certification throughout the program.

Know your Mentor Sambhav Jain (aka @sambhav-jain )

Sambhav has done 8+ AEP Implementations. He is recognized Martech industry leader and brings knowledge of full Adobe Stack.

Aspirants mapped to Sambhav Jain
1) Nitin Parashar aka @NitinParashar 
2) Aditi aka @aditik 
3) mahimitra chirala aka @MahimitraCh1 
4) Ademola Mohammed aka @ade4 
5) Ronaldo Canete aka @Ronaldo_09 
6) Deepankar aka @Deepankar 
7) Sally Wilson aka @Salpal21 
Michael Mangos aka @michael_mangos 
9) Joshua Thomas aka @JWT2012 
10) Eric Coffey aka @ecoffey1 

How to participate in the program

• Post your Questions in this thread to connect with your Mentor, Sambhav Jain, and fellow Aspirant peers.
  • Stand a chance to win the ‘Most Engaging Aspirant’ recognition from your mentor by participating in a weekly quiz.
  • Test your knowledge by replying to the unresolved questions in the Real-Time CDP and AEP community and tag your Mentor to get recognized as an ‘Exceptional Contributor’ by your mentor.
  • Stick to the schedule to cover one module/week and clear Adobe Real-Time CDP Certification during the program: July 15 – Aug 30

Suggested Next Steps for Aspirants:

• Update your Community Profile photo with your latest headshot to stand out to your Mentor and Peer Aspirants.
  • "Like" this thread to confirm your participation in the program.
  • Introduce yourself to Sambhav Jain and your Aspirant peers by Replying to this Thread! Break the ice by introducing yourself (location, org/ company, etc.) and your experience with/ interest in Adobe DX stack. 
  • Post your Questions to this thread as you begin learning more about the  Adobe Real-Time CDP Business Practitioner Professional Certification (Exam ID: AD0-E602)
  • Stick to schedule and ensure you track your progress in the exam prep guide.
  • Test your learning by replying to weekly quiz by your mentor
  • Practice the modules by replying to unresolved queries in the AEP community & RTCDP Community and tag your mentor. 

Remember that every post / like / comment you make in your contextual thread and the Real-time CDP Community throughout the program helps increase your chance to be recognized by your Mentor and win exclusive Adobe swag, so bring your best efforts!

We wish you all the best as you embark on this learning experience!

28 Replies

Level 3

Hi All,

Happy to assist you all in your journey to RT CDP BP certification, please feel free to post any queries here and I'll try my best to respond as soon as I can.

I'll be posting more material as well.

Excited to hear from you all.

Thanks @NimashaJain  for this initiative.

Level 2

Hi @sambhav-jain and Aspirants,

Introducing myself, I have around 17 years of experience in Digital Analytics, CDP & marketing and based out of Delhi NCR in India. Currently employed with Nagarro Software Pvt. Ltd.

Looking forward to gain knowledge from recognized Martech industry leader as a mentor and other aspirants.

Thanks @NimashaJain for helping providing opportunity of learning and certification. 

Level 3

Hi All Aspirants,

@NitinParashar 
 @aditik 
 @MahimitraCh1 
@ade4 
 @Ronaldo_09 
 @Deepankar 
 @Salpal21 
 @michael_mangos 
 @JWT2012 
 @ecoffey1 

Hope you have started your preparation journey.

Ok, so here is your first question.

Weekly Quiz Week 1: 

Which method of evaluating segments enables the capability to do same-page and next-page personalization use cases ?

Hurry up, its an easy one from the very first chapter.

RTCDP MP24 Weekly Quiz for Week 1

Level 2

@sambhav-jain Edge segmentation has the capability to enable same page and next page personalization use-cases.

Level 2

Edge segmentation is the ability to evaluate segments in Platform instantaneously on the Edge Network , enabling same-page and next-page personalization use cases.

Level 3

I just started preparing and here's the answer.

Edge segmentation

Level 3

# Real-Time CDP Business Practitioner Exam Preparation RTCDP MP24 Module 1

Dear candidates, 

@NitinParashar  @aditik  @MahimitraCh1 @ade4  @Ronaldo_09  @Deepankar  @Salpal21  @michael_mangos  @JWT2012  @ecoffey1 

I'm excited to guide you through your preparation journey for  Real-Time Customer Data Platform Business Practitioner exam

>> Getting Started

For those who have already begun, excellent work! If you haven't started yet, please begin by thoroughly reviewing the documentation at https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/experience-platform/segmentation/home 

>> Course Modules and Schedule

We'll be following a structured approach to cover all necessary topics. Here's our proposed schedule:

Section 1: Segments and Activation - Week Starting: July 22nd

Section 2: Privacy and Data Governance - Week Starting: July 29th

Section 3: Business Analysis - Week Starting: August 5th

Section 4: Schemas and Profiles - Week Starting: August 12th

Course Link: - https://app.rockinfo.com/courses/playScorm/698

>>> Next Steps

1. Begin with Section 1: Segments and Activation.
2. Review the provided course material and documentation thoroughly.
3. Make notes and prepare questions as you study.

Remember, this is a collaborative learning process. Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions or clarifications as you progress through the material.

Best of luck with your prep!

Level 2

Hi all.

My name is Eric and I live in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, working for PNC on their audience management team. I am new to AEP and Adobe stack. I am working with the CDP and creating audiences and working on connecting new data sources. 

I hope to learn a lot with you all. 

Level 3

Dear candidates, 

@NitinParashar  @aditik  @MahimitraCh1 @ade4  @Ronaldo_09  @Deepankar  @Salpal21  @michael_mangos  @JWT2012  @ecoffey1 

Another quiz:  RTCDP MP24 Weekly Quiz for Week 1

Imagine you have two datasets in Adobe Experience Platform:

1. A dataset built on the XDM Experience Event class that captures customer website interactions, including page views and the specific content categories they've engaged with (e.g., sports, technology, fashion).
  2. Another dataset built on a custom class that contains detailed information about each piece of content on your website, including attributes like content type (article, video, infographic), author, publication date, and associated tags.

Question: If you want to build a segment of "users who have viewed at least 3 technology articles written by Jane Doe in the last 30 days," which type of segment would you need to create?

Hurry up !

Level 3

Hello,

I have gone through segment types. 

I think we can use multi-entity-segmentation in this scenario. Pls correct me if I am wrong and why.

Thanks

Mahimitra.

Level 2

@sambhav-jain First we need to create an audiences "Technology Viewer Last 30 Days" through segment definitions using the Segment Builder who have viewed at least 3 pages of technology section in last 30 days and then using this "Technology Viewer Last 30 Days" segment as a base audience and create an audience "Technology Viewer Last 30 Days - Jane Doe" by applying author using Audience Composition.

For audience “Technology Viewer Last 30 Days - Jane Doe” we need to Choose Enrich block type which allows us to enrich "Technology Viewer Last 30 Days" audience with additional author attribute from another dataset. We would also be needed Source join key and the Enrichment dataset join key which lets us link the enrichment dataset with the audience we’re trying to create.

Level 3

Hi All Aspirants,

@NitinParashar 
 @aditik 
 @MahimitraCh1 
@ade4 
 @Ronaldo_09 
 @Deepankar 
 @Salpal21 
 @michael_mangos 
 @JWT2012 
 @ecoffey1 

Ok, so here is your Weekly Quiz for Week 2: 

Which data usage label would be applied on profile attributes which stores device location of customer as latitude and longitude coordinates?

Hurry up !!!

RTCDP MP24 Weekly Quiz for Week 2

Level 2

Sensitive “S” Data Labels: Label and categorize data related to sensitive data such as geographic data.

S1: Data specifying latitude and longitude that can be used to determine the precise location of a device.

Level 3

Hi All Aspirants,

@NitinParashar 
 @aditik 
 @MahimitraCh1 
@ade4 
 @Ronaldo_09 
 @Deepankar 
 @Salpal21 
 @michael_mangos 
 @JWT2012 
 @ecoffey1 

I hope you all are preparing well and ready for the next quiz.

Ok, so here is your Weekly Quiz for Week 3: 

Which source connectors can be used for streaming ingestion in RT CDP ?

Hurry up !!!

RTCDP MP24 Weekly Quiz for Week 3