Expand my Community achievements bar.

[Mentor Jeffrey Peter Maria Sagayam] Adobe Real-Time CDP Community Mentorship Program 2024

Administrator

Hello Team,

Welcome to the Adobe Real-Time CDP Community Mentorship Program 2024! This is the featured Community Discussion/Contextual thread for your Adobe Real-Time CDP Community Mentor, Jeffrey Peter!

Jeffrey will be your dedicated mentor, providing valuable support and guidance on your Adobe Real-Time CDP queries as you upskill yourself and prepare for Real-Time CDP certification throughout the program.

Know your Mentor Jeffrey Peter Maria Sagayam (aka @jpetermarias )

Jeffery's journey in Web Technologies has been fueled by a passion for understanding and mastering new products, technologies, and solutions. He started his career as a web developer and currently working in Adobe as a Technical Success Engineer for Adobe Target and AEP RT-CDP, assisting customers in resolving their challenges and optimizing their use cases.

He look forward to guide aspiring professionals in maximizing the potential of RT-CDP through Mentorship Program.

Aspirants mapped to Jeffery

1) Hemagurunath Selvaraj aka @Gurunath_Selvaraj 
2) Ramakrishna zalaki aka @ramakrishna3 
3) Celia Castilla Garcia aka @ccg1706  
4) Santosh J aka @SantoshJay 
5) Vamsi Krishna aka @vamsikohli 
6) Harshit Pandey aka @harshit_a_pande 
7) Abhinav Singh aka @abhinav99 
Rinav Sachdev aka @rinavsachdev 
9) Pranav Peethambaran aka @PranavPe1 
10) Mahesha Gunaje aka @Mahesh_Gunaje 
11) Alok Raj aka @alokraj 
12) Ankur Dhaka aka @Ankurdhaka 

How to participate in the program

• Post your Questions in this thread to connect with your Mentor, Jeffrey, and fellow Aspirant peers.
  • Stand a chance to win the ‘Most Engaging Aspirant’ recognition from your mentor by participating in a weekly quiz.
  • Test your knowledge by replying to the unresolved questions in the Real-Time CDP and AEP community and tag your Mentor to get recognized as an ‘Exceptional Contributor’ by your mentor.
  • Stick to the schedule to cover one module/week and clear Adobe Real-Time CDP Certification during the program: July 15 – Aug 30

Suggested Next Steps for Aspirants:

• Update your Community Profile photo with your latest headshot to stand out to your Mentor and Peer Aspirants.
  • "Like" this thread to confirm your participation in the program.
  • Introduce yourself to Jeffrey and your Aspirant peers by Replying to this Thread! Break the ice by introducing yourself (location, org/ company, etc.) and your experience with/ interest in Adobe DX stack. 
  • Post your Questions to this thread as you begin learning more about the  Adobe Real-Time CDP Business Practitioner Professional Certification (Exam ID: AD0-E602)
  • Stick to schedule and ensure you track your progress in the exam prep guide.
  • Test your learning by replying to weekly quiz by your mentor
  • Practice the modules by replying to unresolved queries in the AEP community & RTCDP Community and tag your mentor. 

Remember that every post / like / comment you make in your contextual thread and the Real-time CDP Community throughout the program helps increase your chance to be recognized by your Mentor and win exclusive Adobe swag, so bring your best efforts!

We wish you all the best as you embark on this learning journey!

2 Replies

Level 2

Hi Jeffrey and Team,

I'm Hemagurunath Selvaraj, Working as a consultant. I am originally from Coimbatore, where I am enjoying living peacefully. With 7 years of total experience and 6 years in Adobe Campaign. 

I am excited about the opportunity to learn new skills and expand my knowledge with all of you. I look forward to collaborating with you all, contributing to our shared goals, and striving for excellence together.

Thanks!

Level 2

Hi Jeffrey and the rest of the super team,

I'm Celia,

I am from Spain, living in Madrid. I work as a technical consultant. With 5 years of experience in Adobe Campaign, no matter Classic or Standard.

I am excited about the opportunity to learn new skills, explore new capabilities and expand my knowledge with all of you. I look forward to share my knowledge and really collaborate with you to reach this new objective.

Let's go for it!

Thanks!