Expand my Community achievements bar.

[Mentor Sree Charan Tekumanda] Adobe Real-Time CDP Community Mentorship Program 2024

Administrator

Hello Team,

Welcome to the Adobe Real-Time CDP Community Mentorship Program 2024! This is the featured Community Discussion/Contextual thread for your Adobe Real-Time CDP Community Mentor, Sree Charan Tekumanda!

Sree will be your dedicated mentor, providing valuable support and guidance on your Adobe Real-Time CDP queries as you upskill yourself and prepare for Real-Time CDP certification throughout the program.

Know your Mentor Sree Charan Tekumanda (aka @sreeCharan73)

Sree has extensive Data engineering and Modeling experience. He is a certified AWS Solution Architect, Databricks, and Adobe RTCDP Architect. He is an expert in strategizing digital applications and experiences.

He is looking forward to revolutionizing Customer Experience together with you all.

Aspirants mapped  

1) Aditya Chabuku ( @Aditya_Chabuku )
2) Ryan Ku ( @RyanKu )
3) Chris boehmer  ( @cboehmer83 )   
4) Hitesh Kumar ( @Hiteshkumar98   )
5) Arya Rajendra Kumar ( @Arya_Rajendra_TechM  )
6) Nitin Indrajith Vishwakarma  ( @nitinkarma )
7) Grandhi Lakshmi Pravallika ( @LakshmiPravallika  )
Niharika Chhabra ( @NiharikaCh ) 
9) Chetan Gaikwad ( @chetan01 )
10) Praveen Prabhakaran ( @wolflytics  )
11) Rajendrasing Bhadoriya ( @rajendra168 )
12) Brandon Olvera ( @BrandonOlvera )
13) Austin Vaught ( @AustinVa1 )

How to participate in the program

• Post your Questions in this thread to connect with your Mentor, Sree, and fellow Aspirant peers.
  • Stand a chance to win the ‘Most Engaging Aspirant’ recognition from your mentor by participating in a weekly quiz.
  • Test your knowledge by replying to the unresolved questions in the Real-Time CDP and AEP community and tag your Mentor to get recognized as an ‘Exceptional Contributor’ by your mentor.
  • Stick to the schedule to cover one module/week and clear Adobe Real-Time CDP Certification during the program: July 15 – Aug 30

Suggested Next Steps for Aspirants:

• Update your Community Profile photo with your latest headshot to stand out to your Mentor and Peer Aspirants.
  • "Like" this thread to confirm your participation in the program.
  • Introduce yourself to Sree and your Aspirant peers by Replying to this Thread! Break the ice by introducing yourself (location, org/ company, etc.) and your experience with/ interest in Adobe DX stack. 
  • Post your Questions to this thread as you begin learning more about the  Adobe Real-Time CDP Business Practitioner Professional Certification (Exam ID: AD0-E602)
  • Stick to schedule and ensure you track your progress in the exam prep guide.
  • Test your learning by replying to weekly quiz by your mentor
  • Practice the modules by replying to unresolved queries in the AEP community & RTCDP Community and tag your mentor. 

Remember that every post / like / comment you make in your contextual thread and the Real-time CDP Community throughout the program helps increase your chance to be recognized by your Mentor and win exclusive Adobe swag, so bring your best efforts!

We wish you all the best as you embark on this learning experience!

5 Replies

Level 2

Hello Team

Wishing a great learning ahead for all of us. Please feel free to post any queries on AEP RTCDP or Adobe Exp Cloud and let’s together find some good solutions/ideas.

Best Regards

Sree

Community Advisor

Hi @sreeCharan73  & others.

I'm Aditya Chabuku, working as Sr. Developer at TTC, Toronto, Canada. I'm 2X Certified AEM SME & Community Advisor with 9+ years exp in AEM Sites, Assets, Adobe Target Development and I'm looking forward to learn RTCDP.

Thanks @NimashaJain  for this opportunity.

Regards,

Aditya Chabuku

Thanks,

Aditya Chabuku

Level 1

Hi everyone! I'm Chris, and work at Wiley running the Paid Digital Team here. We're newer to the Adobe DX stack, but have been utilizing it over the last year or so and want to learn & upskill in this area. Looking forward to it!

Level 2

Hi @sreeCharan73 and community,

I'm Praveen working at Cox Communications, Atlanta (Georgia), and have been using Adobe over 15 years, mainly on Analytics. I'm exploring the value of AEP stack vs. in-house application and which use-cases does AEP stand out clearly. I'm part of the POC in my team and have started to ingest some data in AEP to explore the technicalities and capabilities. I'm already using Event Forwarding to export to AWS.

Looking forward to learning more and strengthening my understanding of CDP and AEP.

Regards,

Praveen

Level 1

Hi @sreeCharan73 & others!

I'm Brandon Olvera, working as a Customer Data Success Lead at Nasdaq. I'm based out of Houston, TX! I have a strong core drive to improve the world through digital solutions. I use Adobe RT-CDP every day in my current role and can't wait to lear more tips, tricks, and best practices. 

Best, 

Brandon