Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Maximum wait time in a Journey Workflow

Level 1

Hi, I am building a Welcome journey that in total equates to 42 days.

The individual 'wait time' between each communication is only 7 days, so my question is whether the journey can be achieved in one workflow... or if the maximum wait time of 30 days will impact my total 42 day timeline?

e.g. Email1 sent on event trigger... Email2 sent 7 days later based on a condition... and so on, until day 42 arrives for Email 7 to send (Email6 sent + 7 day wait).

@RussLewis - Will a single workflow allow for more than 30 days in total journey time?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @cburf , just fyi, now chaining feature in JO is available. Action 'Jump' you can make use of to connect journeys one after another. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Employee

Hello,

No, 30 days will be the maxium.

We work on a feature to chain journeys and allow to chain 2 journeys of 30 days. It would help for your use case. No dates for now, potentially be H2 2020

For now, you can only do a "custom" chaining, creating a custom action that is triggering an experience event listened by another journey.

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @cburf , just fyi, now chaining feature in JO is available. Action 'Jump' you can make use of to connect journeys one after another.