Expand my Community achievements bar.

Journey Testing

Level 2

I have created a Journey, and to test it I pass parameters through Code mode, however, while passing value it shows Event run successfully but Event Log shows/reflect nothing. Kindly suggest whats the correct process to do this. 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi @Neha-inf ,

When you test a journey by passing parameters through Code mode, the event log may not show any information if there are no errors or issues that occur during the event execution. This is because the event log is primarily used to help diagnose issues with event execution, rather than to show that the event ran successfully.

To confirm that the journey executed successfully, you can check the history of the workflow that contains the journey. The history will show the status of each event in the journey and any error messages that occurred during the event execution.

Level 2

Thank you !

However, for me the green line that shows the test path which test id follows was also not showing but it gets resolved now.