Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Lens 6th edition is out.
SOLVED

Unable to access array via contextual attribute

Community Advisor

Hi All,

I created a customer action for making an API call within my journey and then is trying to parse the custom action response as contextual attribute to create my email. This is how the response looks like from custom action

arpangarg_0-1701754923752.png

I can access most of the thing in this response like name,url,cta_label,description but is unable to access the _path which is present in the media object. I am wondering because its an array its not working.

Did any one tried accessing a array object via contextual attribute in AJO? I tried using helper function for it , but didn't succeed.

Thanks,

Arpan

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @arpan-garg 

According to the documentation you will have to use quotes to access the fields with special characters:

Field references | Adobe Journey Optimizer

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @arpan-garg 

According to the documentation you will have to use quotes to access the fields with special characters:

Field references | Adobe Journey Optimizer

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Administrator

Hi @arpan-garg,

Was the given solution helpful to resolve your query or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Employee

@arpan-garg This will be addressed in the subsequent release, kindly keep an eye on the release notes.