Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Lens 6th edition is out.

AJO Audience | Create an audience to group the profiles which has same attribute value and pick random profile

Level 2

Hello Team,

Does AJO have a capability to build audience by grouping in the following way.

1. Let's say there are ten profiles with IdentityID and Ranking attributes.

2. Ranking attributes are duplicable which means Many profiles can have same ranking.

3. Now group those profiles which has same ranking and pick one profile randomly to be shortlisted in the audience.

How can we create audience rule for this?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Community Advisor

@shashi_c23, You will be able to achieve some of this using audience composition.

Thanks, Sathees

Level 2

Hi @SatheeskannaK 

Thanks for the response.

Audience composition will not work for this use case due to

1. My use case is not to create the ranking for the profiles. Ranking already exists as an attribute for the profiles. We have to group the profiles by same ranking and then pick one profile out of it based on age condition or random fashion. 

I don't think we have ability to group profiles and pick in audience rule or composition workflow or in journey conditions as well.

2. Also Audience composition cannot be integrated in journeys (still in private beta). Ranking feature in composition will not fit this use case.