Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Lens 7th edition is out.

Profile Cap Weekly Reset

Level 1

Hello, 

Use case:

send a push message to max 1000 profiles on a weekly basis

Setup:

- journey set up with Scheduler Type = Weekly

- use CONDITION node with Profile Cap at 1000 in the journey to orchestrate 

Challenge:

The CONDITION node picked up 1000 profiles when it's first deployed on July 29 but it didn't pick up any profiles on August 5. There were 5.2k profiles entered the node but all were dropped. 

2 questions: 

1. Does this mean the weekly 1000 profile cap is at journey level that when the first deployment has reached the limit, the subsequence runs will not pick up any eligible profiles?

2. How can we set up a journey to pick up max 1000 profiles on a weekly basis?

Thanks,

Cecilia

2 Replies

Employee

Hi,

Take a look at the below highlighted note - https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/journey-optimizer/using/orchestrate-journeys/about-journe... 

dugganab_0-1723027850714.png

Couple of options -

>> Create 1 journey for every day where you exclude the people you sent the day before
>> Create 1 journey that splits every day on a number of profiles, then wait for x day, then split again, then wait for x days with the total wait being less than the global time out period.

Level 1

Hello, 

Thanks for your reply. 

Question regarding this option that you shared: >> Create 1 journey that splits every day on a number of profiles, then wait for x day, then split again, then wait for x days with the total wait being less than the global time out period.

can you elaborate more on this option? I am not too clear on the part about "then split again, then wait for x days".

I would like to understand it more. 

Thanks,

Cecilia