Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Q&A Coffee Break on 1st October at 8 am PT with Journey Optimizer experts Amarnath Vannarath, Ariel Sultan, Arthur Lacroix and Sandra Hausmann.
SOLVED

Ingest data from Magento cloud

Level 2

Hi, I have a few tables in Magento cloud and I want to ingest a table data into AEP. I basically want to ingest a column that I want to use in my journeys and campaigns as a condition to check for value. Is it possible to do that? Can I ingest data from this table and use it in AJO? If yes, how?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @AJOGeek 

AJO/AEP doesn't have an OOTB connector to Magento. As workaround, You can export the data from Magento Cloud and import it in AEP using file ingestion via SFTP or S3

Thanks,

David

David Kangni

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @AJOGeek 

AJO/AEP doesn't have an OOTB connector to Magento. As workaround, You can export the data from Magento Cloud and import it in AEP using file ingestion via SFTP or S3

Thanks,

David

David Kangni

Level 2

Hi David, thank you for your response. I have Magento data exported to MariaDB and I am trying to connect MariaDB to AEP. If I do so, can I use the table data in the journeys/campaigns?

Community Advisor

Yes, You will be able to leverage data into AJO. 

David Kangni

Level 2

I am tryin to connect to Maria DB and even after using this format (Server={HOST};Port={PORT};Database={DATABASE};UID={USERNAME};PWD={PASSWORD}) for my connection string, I am getting error that my connection is not valid. However, I am able to connect to this MariaDB connection using Dbeaver successfully. Any idea what could be wrong here? ps: I have SSH Tunnel connection.