Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Lens 6th edition is out.
SOLVED

How to display an offer each Monday of each week ?

Level 1

Hello,

I would like to display an offer only for example, only each Monday and not the other days but in the offer, I have linked a rules.

So in my rules, I have only attributes with data such as data of the customer but not data of the day ?

How can I proceed to put for example, days of the week : only Monday to show the offer.

I can only drag and drop data from the customer, there is a way to add some extra code and put some code like currentDayOfWeek() = 1, where can I put this code ? Because I can only put drag and drop things... 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@MailySo1, Have a look at this thread for a similar ask. In addition to that you can handle this at the journey level and decide when to show the offer by allowing profiles to enter the journey and using condition activity check if the day is Monday then have the profiles flow through and display the offer content needed. Again have a look at this thread.

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@MailySo1, Have a look at this thread for a similar ask. In addition to that you can handle this at the journey level and decide when to show the offer by allowing profiles to enter the journey and using condition activity check if the day is Monday then have the profiles flow through and display the offer content needed. Again have a look at this thread.

Thanks, Sathees