Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Lens 6th edition is out.
SOLVED

Assign values from the CDP to the offer attributes in AJO

Level 1

Hello,

I was wondering if it's possible when creating an offer on AJO to assign values from the customer profile to the offer attributes. 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@anasilva 

I am seeing 2 functionalities here.

1. Getting content/assets from AEM to AJO: 

2 .personalize content depending on profile attributes/audience.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

@anasilva No, You can't do that. If you could share additional details about what you're trying to achieve here would be helpful to provide recommendations.

Thanks, Sathees

Level 1

Thank you for the answer!

I will explain the scenario a little better:

The content/assets are created on AEM (for a number of reasons it was decided to use Content Fragments for this), but the offers are created on AJO. We want to personalize the content with customer data, but:

1 - AEM does not integrate diretly to the CDP

2 - AJO does integrate to the CDP, but not to AEM Content Fragments.

For this reason, we'll probably gonna have to build an API that gets the offer + the profile attributes on AJO and then gets the content on AEM to join these two things. A possible solution to retrieve the offer and the profile attributes would be to put these attributes in a custom content (in JSON format, for instance) on the step "Add representation" when creating the offer. The problem with this approach is that the user would have to write this JSON/HTML/TEXT manually each time, which is not ideal.

So I was wondering if there are any other options to achieve this.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@anasilva 

I am seeing 2 functionalities here.

1. Getting content/assets from AEM to AJO: 

2 .personalize content depending on profile attributes/audience.

Level 1

Thank you for your answer.

Do you have any more information on when this AJO + AEM Content Fragments integration is expected to happen?

Community Advisor

@anasilva  No specific timeline as such at this point on AJO + AEM Content Fragments