Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Q&A Coffee Break on 4th September at 8 am PT with Journey Optimizer experts Aaron Forest, Justin Grover, Keara Fausett and Sandra Hausmann.
SOLVED

ERROR AL ENVIAR AUDIENCIA A DESTINO DE FACEBOOK

Level 1

Buen dia estimados.

Les comento que estamos realizando una creación de destino a facebook.

al momento de enviar la audiencia a este destino y finalizar este proceso nos aparece el siguiente error: saver falled because this destination was modified before your change was made. Please refresh to get lastet version, then try again.

Su valioso apoyo con la respuesta a este caso.

De antemano gracias.

Saludos.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

If you have followed all the steps, but it's still not working I would suggest opening a ticket with adobe support.

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

@Christian_AdalidFo Can you ensure you follow this documentation to setup this destination? Also, try deleting the destination account and recreate it from scratch to see if that error reappears.

Thanks, Sathees

Thank you very much for the support. I followed your recommendation and the instructions, but we have tried several times to send the audience to the destination, and the error still persists. We await your assistance. Best regards.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

If you have followed all the steps, but it's still not working I would suggest opening a ticket with adobe support.

Thanks, Sathees