Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Lens 7th edition is out.
SOLVED

Email Channel Surface Error

Level 2

Hi, 

I have create an IP pool in AJO and when I create an email channel surface using that IP pool, I get the error 'Maximum runs 15 for the workflow step IPAffinityProvisioning are reached. (CJMRT - 110001-500)' 

I am not sure how to get more details on this error or even resolve it. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@trojan_horse Maybe the error looks like you may have too many IPs in the IP Pool. Although it's not mentioned in the documentation how many IPs you can have in the IP pool. Try creating an IP pool with less number of IPs to see if that allows you to create the surface. If you still see an issue, I would suggest opening a ticket with Adobe support.

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@trojan_horse Maybe the error looks like you may have too many IPs in the IP Pool. Although it's not mentioned in the documentation how many IPs you can have in the IP pool. Try creating an IP pool with less number of IPs to see if that allows you to create the surface. If you still see an issue, I would suggest opening a ticket with Adobe support.

Thanks, Sathees

Employee

Kindly log a support ticket for this issue.