Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the Community Q&A Coffee Break on May 2nd at 8 am PT with Adobe Journey Optimizer experts Robert Calangiu, Brent Kostak & Sandra Hausmann.
SOLVED

Control group for streaming audience

Level 1

We have a journey with streaming audience and are using a condition split for control group (90:10), however not sure what will happen when the counts are as low as 1. Will the journey send 1by 1 to target until the 10th person will go as control group ? 

Is there any best way to build the control group?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@ReagonExTo me, if it's a streaming segment it's hard to see how the control group performs. Maybe I would suggest trying this in the dev sandbox and see how it performs by submitting requests through streaming ingestion. I also wonder if it's appropriate to perform a control group on the streaming audience.

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@ReagonExTo me, if it's a streaming segment it's hard to see how the control group performs. Maybe I would suggest trying this in the dev sandbox and see how it performs by submitting requests through streaming ingestion. I also wonder if it's appropriate to perform a control group on the streaming audience.

Thanks, Sathees

Employee Advisor

@ReagonEx ,

You could try the control into each segment that is built as well as a condition that is copied into every journey at the beginning to filter out profiles who may have gotten through or journeys that are event-based.