Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Lens 6th edition is out.
SOLVED

Render more than one offer in a placement on an email

Level 2

Hello,

We are looking for way to render to more than one offer in a given placement. Considering the scenario, a placement has a decision scope with an collection that has 6 offers in it. A profile is qualified for 3 offers out of 6 and we want to display all the 3 of them in the placement.

Is there a viable solution for this?

Thanks in advance.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

We had this problem back in 2021. Adobe's answer was: not possible. As far as I can see, I still can't configure the wanted amount of offers when adding an offer component to the email content.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

@Praveen_p1, You will be able to achieve this when you setup a placement. Specify the number of offers to be displayed for a given placement under the request section. From the documentation,

• Request offer: By default, one offer of the decision scope is returned for each profile. You can adjust the number of returned offers using this option. For example, if you select 2, the best 2 offers will display for the selected decision scope.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/journey-optimizer/using/offer-decisioning/create-components/...

Thanks, Sathees

Level 2

@SatheeskannaK

Thank you for the reply. We did try the request offer setting, it's working on the offer simulations but when I tried to simulate the same on the campaign email, it showed only one.

here's what we have done,

• Created a placement with request offer set to 2.
  • created 3 offers with no constraints and eligible for all visitors but priority set to 3,2,1.
  • created collection and decision with decision scope with only one evaluation criteria.
  • Added this decision to the email.
  • Only one offer with top priority is displayed.

Correct answer by
Level 4

We had this problem back in 2021. Adobe's answer was: not possible. As far as I can see, I still can't configure the wanted amount of offers when adding an offer component to the email content.

Employee Advisor

@Praveen_p1 ,

When a profile is eligible for multiple conditions, then the path should be placed on the top. If you match multiple paths, they will be assigned to the highest paths. 

Has that been done already?

You can go through the following - https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/journey-optimizer/using/orchestrate-journeys/about-journey-b...