Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Lens 6th edition is out.
SOLVED

Can I create an Audience or Segment of customers with email a suppression list OR use this is an attribute in an audience to get more accurate numbers?

Level 2

Can I create an Audience or Segment of customers with email a suppression list OR use this is an attribute in an audience to get more accurate numbers?  Or is there a way to update the customer profile attribute if they are on a suppression list

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

This is currently not feasible.

Closest way would be to create a batch segment on message feedback event dataset filtering our records that are hard bounces

"messageDeliveryfeedback": {
            "messageFailure": {
              "type": "Hard"
            }

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

This is currently not feasible.

Closest way would be to create a batch segment on message feedback event dataset filtering our records that are hard bounces

"messageDeliveryfeedback": {
            "messageFailure": {
              "type": "Hard"
            }

Level 2

Thank you for the clarification. 

This seems like it should be a product feature, since there is little value in having an audience that cannot be contacted.

Community Advisor

Hi Caveman

You can use this path
 XDM ExperienceEvent>Experience>Customer Journey Management>Message Delivery feedback>Message Exclusion>Exclude Reason

The value to use is "Suppressed"

DavidKangni_0-1713547943485.png

Thanks,

David

David Kangni

Employee

One thing to note is - any records loaded into the suppression list manually or via an api, wouldn't be stored in feedback dataset. It is after the fact the system attempted sending out an email and knows that the email is a bad address/bounce, it would be recorded as an excluded event.