Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Q&A Coffee Break on 4th September at 8 am PT with Journey Optimizer experts Aaron Forest, Justin Grover, Keara Fausett and Sandra Hausmann.

API Key Error with Stensul Integration with AJO Project API

Level 2

Was following the guide from Stensul here: https://helpdesk.stensul.com/en/articles/9616733-adobe-journey-optimizer-ajo  

Basically from Adobe Developer COnsole I generated a OAUTH Client ID, Client Secret, Org ID and Sandbox Name and plug those credentials into Stensul.

Everything looks like it's working on the Stensul side, but the actual push to AJO (Upload to ESP) returns the following error:

Error on: Integration: {"error_code":"403003","message":"Api Key is invalid"}  

Request ID: a4081534-8a69-490a-aec6-03fbf3968c20

My assumption is that there may be another place, such as directly inside AJO, where I need to setup something but I am not sure as looking through the menu options, nothing stands out as obvious.

5 Replies

Level 2

Yes, those are the steps I used to create the needed credentials.

One thing I am missing the API Cred option on Permissions. I can't seem to find where our admin can make that change.

Community Advisor

Hi @Hurston 

you can find API credentials tab under Permissions in the roles you you want to grant the API usage to.

DavidKangni_0-1723736631182.png

Thanks,

David

David Kangni

Level 2

Thanks unfortunately to see that example as in your screenshot our Admin needed to add additional permissions to our role. We weren't sure what was needed, but after turning on all the options for myself it allowed me access to that API tab as shown.

Community Advisor

It can be added by editing developer access of the users under admin console 

DavidKangni_1-1723758169529.png

Thanks,

David

David Kangni