Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the Community Q&A Coffee Break on May 2nd at 8 am PT with Adobe Journey Optimizer experts Robert Calangiu, Brent Kostak & Sandra Hausmann.
SOLVED

AJO Journey Condition

Level 1

Hi, how do I get access to all the "Attributes" from the Unified Customer Profile in a Journey "Orchestration: Condition"?
I don't seem to be able to go beyond the basics
AOJ_Condition.jpg

I have 5 other fields under Customer Profile "Attributes" that I cannot access in a Condition

Thanks for the help

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @evuillequez,

You will have to enable the fields under Configurations -> Data Sources -> Experience Platform -> Profile Field Group. Once you enable the fields it should be available within journeys to configure. Remember to select the fields you want to include rather than selecting everything which may affect the journey performance.

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @evuillequez,

You will have to enable the fields under Configurations -> Data Sources -> Experience Platform -> Profile Field Group. Once you enable the fields it should be available within journeys to configure. Remember to select the fields you want to include rather than selecting everything which may affect the journey performance.

Thanks, Sathees