Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AJO - Fragments in imported html

Level 2

I have a content block in my email, which will have personalized content based on an attribute value. I want this content block to be reused in multiple emails and all my emails are created by importing external HTML into AJO (not using the in-built email designer). I see fragments are only allowed in emails using email designer.

Is there any way to achieve this?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

We are working to release Expression Fragments (the successor to Saved Expressions) very soon! This should meet the need you’ve described above. For now you can use Saved Expressions as a ‘clipboard’ for HTML across messages and channels. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

We are working to release Expression Fragments (the successor to Saved Expressions) very soon! This should meet the need you’ve described above. For now you can use Saved Expressions as a ‘clipboard’ for HTML across messages and channels. 

Community Advisor

@Ivan_Mironchuk 

Is there a way to add meta tags by fragments in the head instead of the body?

I can't create a fragment with head tags in the current setup. After saving the fragment, the head tag is automatically removed from the HTML, even if we use the import HTML option.

Do you know when this will be supported?

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 2

Thank you for your response. I will try out the Saved expression.