Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Ability to attach a custom PDF with custom information to an email

Level 3

On previous Email solutions, we send an annual tax receipts to donor as a PDF attachment, since having them login to generate from a site is not an option. Is this possible in AJO? 

Is there an alternative solution anyone has set up?  I have seen this may be an option using SendGrid, which I see is an has a integration with AEP/AJO.

We can't provide a URL, as the PDF does contain PII data, and we don't want to have it guessed or indexed. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi @Caveman77 , We encountered similar needs this year and discovered that AJO currently lacks attachment functionality. Their product team recommended sharing files via email links, which is also not feasible for us. As a result, we’ve submitted an enhancement request.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi @Caveman77 , We encountered similar needs this year and discovered that AJO currently lacks attachment functionality. Their product team recommended sharing files via email links, which is also not feasible for us. As a result, we’ve submitted an enhancement request.

Thanks for the response.   Glad to see we are not the only one. We had a similar response, and sharing the link via an email leaves it exposed. This does seem like it would be a natural product fit/enhancement/capability within AJO.   It would work if the URL to the PDF would only be exposed on the AJO landing page, however we tested and the URL for the AJO landing page can be exposed also (would be great if that could be locked down in this instance).