Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Lens 6th edition is out.

Experience League LIVE - Post-session discussion: API Triggered Messaging in Adobe Journey Optimizer

Employee

Use this thread to ask any questions related to the Experience League LIVE session titled, "API Triggered Messaging in Adobe Journey Optimizer"

Event Description

Learn how to use REST APIs for contextual, personalized and real time transactional and marketing communications.

Experts are monitoring this thread to ensure your questions are answered. Thanks and we hope to hear from you!

3 Replies

Employee

Join us for the Journey Optimizer Community Coffee Break  on August 30th, at 8 am PT. My guests @siddharthjainPM@praschetan and @nikhils71778662 will be there for a live chat to answer your questions.

Level 1

i am trying to trigger campaign using API, and also trying to create new profile where as profile is getting created but the parameter i am passing in API not getting updated only Email Id is added in profile details nothing more than that. I am passing, profile.person.name.firstName, profile.person.name.lastName, profile.person.gender, person.birthDayAndMonth, profile.Country, profile.preferredLanguage, Please help me how to update all these details while creating profile from API ?

Employee

Hi Pranav,

the contextual data that is passed in the payload via the API can only be used for one off communication. It is not stored in the profile. If your use case requires you to store data in the profile, I would recommend to create a journey triggered by a profile enabled event.