Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Otherprops attribute value not getting added to the genereated html tag.

Level 3

I have a dita topic which has a paragraph element having below attributes

<p id="p1" otherprops="otherprops-value" platform=" platform-value" product="product-value">Topic2 first paragraph</p>

When I generate aem site for the dita topic. I can see platform and product attribute getting added on the html element as data-platform=" platform-value" data-product="product-value" but otherprops attribute doesn't gets added.

<div class="p wrapper"><div data-platform=" platform-value" data-product="product-value" id="GUID-4d2c4a5e-69bf-4217-9a6f-64b6581c0ed3_t2p1" class="p"><div style="display: inline;">Topic2 first paragraph</div></div></div>

How can I enable otherprops also to be added as an attribute to element of the generated html?

@DivrajSingh 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

Issue has been fixed in the latest march release for cloud. 

On-prem users can expect the fix in the next release. 

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Level 6

Hi @ravir73578276  can you confirm if you have the otherprops attribute included in your condAttrList.csv file.

Validation was required for the overlayed condAttrList.csv file. 

Thanks for reporting this issue. We acknowledge that this issue is reproducible on OOTB. Will provide a bug/Jira ID shortly for further tracking.

@ravir73578276 DXML-11277 is the bug raised for this issue. Please use this for tracking the updates.

Hy @AswiniLakshminarayanan , Thanks for providing the update. Also, by when can we expect to get it fixed in the future version of fmdita ?

Thanks

Team is currently evaluating the issue and prioritizing the best course of action. At this time, we do not have a fixed timeline for a fix, but we will keep you updated as soon as we have more information.

Correct answer by
Level 6

Issue has been fixed in the latest march release for cloud. 

On-prem users can expect the fix in the next release.