Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Can I search for dita topics in a particular folder in AEM Guides using specific keywords?

Level 1

I want to search for all topics in a folder that contain the phrase "Make sure."  But no results are returned. Is it possible to search for topics using specific phrases or keywords?

stella_mae_0-1709813649263.png

I also want to further filter the search using the dita element filter, but still no results are returned. 

stella_mae_1-1709814064887.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

The Find and Replace feature from within the XML Editor lets you select a specific folder to search. I've tested it a few times and it seems to work well.

(Find and Replace is in the bottom left of your screen, below the other icons. You may have to expand out the left panel to see it.)

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 5

The Find and Replace feature from within the XML Editor lets you select a specific folder to search. I've tested it a few times and it seems to work well.

(Find and Replace is in the bottom left of your screen, below the other icons. You may have to expand out the left panel to see it.)

Level 1

Thank you! I forgot about this feature. I just also found out that there is an issue in our instance, as it works when I test it in my sandbox.