Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

I am trying to download Adobe Flash Player but after download I cannot get past an offer to buy Creative Cloud Photography Plans.

Level 1

I am trying to download Adobe Flash Player but after download I cannot get past an offer to buy Creative Cloud Photography Plans  .How do I get past this marketing ploy?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi Clarence,

I see the page you are referring to. The last page is just an add. The download should have started on the second step and would be in the downloads folder. The link after the successful installation is to finish the installation by restarting the browser. The page it takes you to is a Thank You page with an ad. I tested this with the followings steps:

1 - clicked on the link provided in my previous post

2 - clicked install now

3 - opened the download in my downloads folder

4 - followed installation steps

5 - clicked on the link at the end which took me to the last step and the ad page

Hope this helps.

Tacia

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 9

Hi Clarence,

Here is a direct link: https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/. Does that link work for you?

Best,

Tacia

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi Clarence,

I see the page you are referring to. The last page is just an add. The download should have started on the second step and would be in the downloads folder. The link after the successful installation is to finish the installation by restarting the browser. The page it takes you to is a Thank You page with an ad. I tested this with the followings steps:

1 - clicked on the link provided in my previous post

2 - clicked install now

3 - opened the download in my downloads folder

4 - followed installation steps

5 - clicked on the link at the end which took me to the last step and the ad page

Hope this helps.

Tacia