Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Use 2 designs in the same recommendations activity

Level 2

I want to use two different recommendations design in the same recommendations activity and divide the traffic between the 2 designs making it a 50/50 split.

This idea makes it a combination of recommendations and A/B test.

Since recommendations only allows one version apart from control, we are not able to add more designs as different versions in the same activity.

Please let me know how we can achieve something like this

@ryanr79035901

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @Saif ,

If you have Adobe target premium version you can perform ab test on recommendation.

Or else I guess, you'll need to perform two tests one after another with different designs.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @Saif ,

If you have Adobe target premium version you can perform ab test on recommendation.

Or else I guess, you'll need to perform two tests one after another with different designs.

Administrator

@Saif @Gaureshk_Kodag Join us tomorrow during the next Adobe Target Community Q&A Coffee Break, where Senior Adobe Target Product Manager, Rob Hornick, will be sharing insights and answering questions related to his areas of expertise, which include Recommendations, Auto-Target, Automated Personalization, and more on AI and Machine Learning. If you can't join, you can also post your questions for him now in the event thread and he will post his answer during the break tomorrow: https://adobe.ly/31VNuJI