Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Target Standard Perpetual Activity Syncing

Level 4

Hello,

I've been experiencing an issue where after saving an offer and then saving the Activity, I see the saved message in green, then it just syncs. So far this particular activity has been syncing for more than an hour!!!

I've cleared cache, deleted cookies, signed out of Target, and restarted my computer. None of these things has worked.

Thinking it might be something in my code, I commented out the last change, and still syncing continued. I tried also making a copy, thinking the activity in question may have somehow gotten corrupted, but now I have two perpetually syncing activities.

Lastly, I'm unable to pause or delete the activity while in sync mode.

Can anyone provide any suggestions as to why this is happening, or how to fix/prevent it?

Thanks!

- Brion

1464906_pastedImage_0.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Brion. We have a known issue which is being worked on by our Engineering team . Please refer to Adobe Status and you can subscribe to the incident so that you can get notified as soon as issue has been resolved.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Brion. We have a known issue which is being worked on by our Engineering team . Please refer to Adobe Status and you can subscribe to the incident so that you can get notified as soon as issue has been resolved.

Level 1

Hi, 

I have a similar issue happening with one of my activities at the moment. See attached images. This activity has been stuck in sync since Sep 28th 2023.

Can you suggest anything?

Thanks
Sean

Employee

HI Brion. Just wanted to let you know that the issue has now been resolved. If there are any activities that are stuck in syncing state, could you just edit and save them again. That should sync them correctly.

Level 4

snaomi0705thanks for confirming!

I'm no longer getting the syncing loop.

Level 2

This issue seems to be happening again today. Is anyone else having the same problem?

Level 4

michaelb13398228 - I didn't experience any issues yesterday. But the status site shows there was an issue affecting performance with Form-Based and VEC activities.

This was resolved yesterday at 5:41pm.