Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Target Standard - completely unusable

Level 6

Hi - anyone else having issues with Target Standard? We spent a good amount of time implementing this and have found it completely unusable due to the amount of bugs. The 2 primary issues we have right now that is preventing us from using it are;

1) The hide/remove feature doesn't work in many scenarios. For example if I want to remove a button from a page sometimes it works but many times it doesn't. Is Target Standard incompatible with certain HTML, for example tables?

2) Editing tests is not possible - when attepting to edit an expereince there are no menus available when clicking elements to change the page. The only way to make changes is to delete the test and start again.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

UPDATE: this has been escalated to the Adobe engineering department - so I'm hoping this will be fixed shortly. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 2

Can you maybe post a screenshot of what you see? I'm curious about it but I'm not sure of what you are seeing/not seeing. 

Level 6

Hi - you can see from the attached files that I've removed a button using the editor and when published it's still there. I've used both the hide and remove option and neither work. However I've observed that this behavior is inconsistent as other buttons on the page do disappear. The button that doesn't disappear is inside an HTML table so it makes me think Standard has an issue with tables.

Correct answer by
Level 6

UPDATE: this has been escalated to the Adobe engineering department - so I'm hoping this will be fixed shortly.