Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

session id empty in target script call from Adobe launch

Level 2

Hi,

I am facing an issue where sometimes session id is empty in Target delivery call from Adobe Launch.

When i clear my cookies, it starts working fine and then back to sending empty session id again after some time. I have tried looking for a solution but nothing works. Has anyone faced this issue before?
How can i make sure session id is always sent in target delivery call?

Target Extension 2 is used from Adobe Launch for this.

Regards,

Nitish

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor
3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Level 2

Hi @Kishore_Reddy ,

Thank you for sharing the links.

Two of the below links are helpful when target is loaded and not when target is about to be loaded. Third link is not that helpful. The issue I am talking about here is from Adobe Launch itself, target script call is going without session id

Regards,

Nitish

Level 2

@Kishore_Reddy , I am still not able to find the root cause of why session id is sent as empty.

Any pointers?

Regards,

Nitish