Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Retrieving and Verifying Adobe Target Selectors for All Activities and Experiences

Level 2

Hello all,

I need to ensure that all activities and experiences are being rendered correctly. Given that we have over 50 activities, I cannot check this manually.

After reviewing the documentation on the getOffers function in at.js 2.0 and the Delivery API, I haven't found a clear example that suits my needs.

Could anyone share insights or examples of how to retrieve the selectors for all running activities and experiences?

• Specifically, I am looking for a way to programmatically check each selector to confirm that they are rendering as expected on our site.

Any advice or pointers to relevant documentation or code samples would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance for your help!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

One option might be to use a Custom Event - you could set up a listener for the Content Rendering Failed event (more info here) and then send then log that occurrence somewhere (i.e., your web analytics tool)

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

One option might be to use a Custom Event - you could set up a listener for the Content Rendering Failed event (more info here) and then send then log that occurrence somewhere (i.e., your web analytics tool)