Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Question about Supported Browsers

Level 4

I am hoping to get some clarity on the Supported Browsers​ help document.

The page lists that the supported browsers are: Internet Explorer 11, Google Chrome (Latest, Latest minus 1), Mozilla Firefox (Latest, Latest minus 1)

Then at the bottom of the page it states:

"For at.js implementations, Target displays default content in earlier versions of Internet Explorer (versions 8 and earlier) and in earlier versions of the above-listed browsers."

Does this mean that if a visitor is browsing my site with Firefox version 55 (release August 8, 2017), then they would see the default content? (The current version out today is version 57).

If not, what is the definition of "earlier versions of the above-listed browsers"?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

There are two apsect on Supported Browsers help document.

The Standard/Premium Experience Cloud interface which is used my marketers supports Internet Explorer 11, Google Chrome (Latest, Latest minus 1), Mozilla Firefox (Latest, Latest minus 1).

However, when it comes to delivery, the table states what the team has thoroughly tested with so IE9 and IE10 are also tested and supported. It is only IE8 which will see default content. SO, an end user on FF v55 will see the experience you have defined and you may test the same as needed before making your activity LIVE.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

There are two apsect on Supported Browsers help document.

The Standard/Premium Experience Cloud interface which is used my marketers supports Internet Explorer 11, Google Chrome (Latest, Latest minus 1), Mozilla Firefox (Latest, Latest minus 1).

However, when it comes to delivery, the table states what the team has thoroughly tested with so IE9 and IE10 are also tested and supported. It is only IE8 which will see default content. SO, an end user on FF v55 will see the experience you have defined and you may test the same as needed before making your activity LIVE.