Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.

Live Target activity dashboard with A4T

Level 3

Has anyone advice or experiences you can share around creating a shareable dashboard view of live test KPIs - ideally through native Adobe tools, but will also consider API integration?

As our volume of activities grow, current methods of manually transferring into other tools for reporting is making daily /weekly monitoring and maintenance a an ever growing overhead and we need a more efficient process.

Have looked at various third party tools to ingest the API  ( e.g. Iridon) but all seem to have flaws in the process in one way or another.

I may be aiming too high to have XTs, A/B tests and automated activities available together - but at it's simplest I am simply attempting to produce a dashboard view of A/B tests with clear indicators of current performance with conversion and behavioral KPIs from the Adobe Analytics. 

I hope this is not too general a question, but am hoping fellow clients have faced and resolved similar challenges with sharing test data - and keen to learn what worked for you and what alternative approaches have been looked at.

Thanks a lot,

Dave

0 Replies