Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

How to enable Adobe Target content delivery?

Level 2

I'm dealing with a console warning in Chrome which says:

VM582:1 AT: Adobe Target content delivery is disabled. Ensure that you can save cookies to your current domain, there is no "mboxDisable" cookie and there is no "mboxDisable" parameter in query string.

I'm following the steps from the Adobe Target - Launch implementation guide here.

But I cannot validate the page load request - I never see a delivery request appear in my debugger despite following the guide. I do see that Adobe Target is present in my extensions and also that its using at.js 2.4.1 but for some reason the request never appears on refresh.

Is there some other pre-requisite steps I am missing which might cause this error? Does anything need to be configured in the Adobe Target UI or should it work with just the Launch steps from the guide?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @peter-g this error usually comes when web url domain is not detected by cookieDomain . You need to manually set the domain name through window.targetGlobalSettings in cookieDomain like this :

window.targetGlobalSettings =
{

var hostname=window.location.hostname;
cookieDomain:hostname;
}

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @peter-g this error usually comes when web url domain is not detected by cookieDomain . You need to manually set the domain name through window.targetGlobalSettings in cookieDomain like this :

window.targetGlobalSettings =
{

var hostname=window.location.hostname;
cookieDomain:hostname;
}