Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Experience targeting - priority does not work for all visitors? or does it show only top priority expereince?

Level 2

Hi,

I have set up target experience which have 4 experience and below are priority wise:
All visitor

Maharashtra visitor

Mumbai visitor

Delhi Users

Here I am allpicable for first 2 experiences but when I run this acitivity by using "Match audience rules to see experiences" under QA, it shows me Maharashtra visitors rather than All visitor. why?
any perticular reason?
also, My friend who is currently in Mumbai location also see Maharashtra visitor and nver see Mumbai visitors.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

[1.19.22 Adobe Target Community Q&A Coffee Break Answer provided by @Jon_Tehero and @kaimotoyama :

----------------------------

Hi @RudraChaudhari ,

Thank you for your question! For XT activities, Target evaluates experiences from a Top-Down order so first thing to double check is that the activity set up is correct. Additionally, other factors such as VPN or Apple iCloud Private Relay could cause Target to evaluate you from a different location. Accuracy of the specific region is another factor that could cause a user to be evaluated from a different location as described here [1]. In order to troubleshoot a bit further for your specific activity, it may be helpful to open a customer care ticket. Hope this helps! 

[1] https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/target/using/audiences/create-audiences/categories-audiences...

Check out the entire 1.19.22 AT Community Q&A Coffee Break discussion thread for more insights on related topics

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Administrator

[1.19.22 Adobe Target Community Q&A Coffee Break Answer provided by @Jon_Tehero and @kaimotoyama :

Hi @RudraChaudhari ,

Thank you for your question! For XT activities, Target evaluates experiences from a Top-Down order so first thing to double check is that the activity set up is correct. Additionally, other factors such as VPN or Apple iCloud Private Relay could cause Target to evaluate you from a different location. Accuracy of the specific region is another factor that could cause a user to be evaluated from a different location as described here [1]. In order to troubleshoot a bit further for your specific activity, it may be helpful to open a customer care ticket. Hope this helps! 

[1] https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/target/using/audiences/create-audiences/categories-audiences...

Check out the entire 1.19.22 AT Community Q&A Coffee Break discussion thread for more insights on related topics