Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Data not getting populating in analytics when using A4T

Level 1

Hi All,

I have redirect offers configured in target activity and using "target-nodejs-sdk" to fetch the offers. I am using "logging: "server_side"" to automatically send the target data to analytics. However the data is not reflecting in neither in target nor in analytics. Would anyone help in identifying the issue.This is the first time we have implemented @adobetarget-nodejs-sdk to fetch the redirect offer.

FYI-  We are using websdk instead of AT.js

Here is the sample request.

{
"requestId": "d1cbc5af1ccd4b01828ce003885a6189",
"id": {
"tntId": "<tnt_id>",
"marketingCloudVisitorId": "<mcvid>"
},
"property": {
"token": "<token>"
},
"context": {
"channel": "web",
"address": {
"url": "url"
}
},
"experienceCloud": {
"audienceManager": {
"locationHint": 12,
"blob": "<blob>"
},
"analytics": {
"supplementalDataId": "2002A4517FC9CCFB-74C5746E9A1D6808",
"logging": "server_side",
"trackingServer": "<edge host>",
"trackingServerSecure": "<edge host>"
}
},
"execute": {
"mboxes": [
{
"index": 0,
"name": "<custom-mbox>"
}
]
}
}

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @apoorv_porwal  the sdid param value should match with Analytics and Target. Both image request should have similar sdid value.

Can you check this ?

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @apoorv_porwal  the sdid param value should match with Analytics and Target. Both image request should have similar sdid value.

Can you check this ?

Level 1

@ambikaTewari_ATCI  Thanks for replying. I don't see any explicit call to target and analytics. I am using 

@adobe/target-nodejs-sdk in one of the middleware to fetch the redirect offers. When I removed the trackingServer from the request I am seeing the data flowing to analytics, but its always populating one experience only.

Not sure what is wrong with the request.