Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Custom Goal Metric for Target Test

Level 1

Hi,

I am trying to create a test that will report on the number of times a button was clicked and whether any interaction occurred with its required textbox before the button was clicked.

My idea is to dynamically change the data-analytics attribute of the button to show whether any interaction occurred with the textbox before the button was clicked.

I have the test set up with that assumption, although I'm not completely certain it's correct.

I want to ask if anyone can give me detailed info on the data-analytics attribute and how it works with the reporting interface. 

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi there and thanks for your question! You may find these resources within the Adobe Target Product Documentation useful: Success Metrics , Click Tracking , and Capture Score.

Feel free to reach out as you have more questions - hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi there and thanks for your question! You may find these resources within the Adobe Target Product Documentation useful: Success Metrics , Click Tracking , and Capture Score.

Feel free to reach out as you have more questions - hope this helps!

Level 3

Hi, Amelia.

Can you please point me to documentation about "custom scoring"? I haven't been able to find much in the Adobe Target Product Documentation.

Thanks,

Keith