Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Adobe Target problem: Banner is not responsive

Level 1

I am creating an experience in which the second-time visitors can see their interested-product on the first slide of carousel banner.

The original carousel banner was created with Adobe AEM. To add a new slide to the carousel banner, I inserted AEM-duplicated HTML code to Adobe target, however when previewed, the new slide is not responsive (only showed the desktop size) while the original slides created with AEM are responsive.

The reason I didn't create the additional slide in AEM because there is no hide slide function in AEM. So if anyone has an idea how to make the image responsive, Please let me know!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

When you say responsive, are you referring to the styling of the banner (css) or a grouping of images that are different sizes? If it is the css route, you can write your own rules:

https://www.w3schools.com/howto/howto_css_image_responsive.asp

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

When you say responsive, are you referring to the styling of the banner (css) or a grouping of images that are different sizes? If it is the css route, you can write your own rules:

https://www.w3schools.com/howto/howto_css_image_responsive.asp

Level 1
Thanks, Eric. I will try that. Hope it won't conflict with the CSS from AEM.

Employee Advisor

Hi @yoooom 

Are you using "srcset" attribute for images to be responsive on the website within AEM?

If yes, unfortunately Target by default, does not support this attribute currently .

However you can try to modify the HTML of the page with all the image sizes. Hope that helps!