Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Adobe Target iOS Receiving Empty Content Response

Level 1

Hello, 

I am working on a project where I am integrating the Adobe Target SDK into my iOS app.

I have went through the process to create an A/B test. Below is a screenshot of my setup.

Screenshot 2024-01-26 at 2.31.11 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-01-30 at 7.33.37 AM.png

In the activity I am associating JSON data to given experiences so that the app can parse the data and make the necessary updates to the UI.

In the iOS, app I have created a `TargetRequest` that is utilizing the location name from the setup above to perform the request. I have even provided the `at_property`. 

Screenshot 2024-01-30 at 7.32.36 AM.png
My questions are:

1. Why is it that, we are unable to extract the mbox contents?  Is my setup incorrect? What changes do I need to make?
2. If I want to provide target parameters, how do I ensure that the right A/B activity pulls in the correct content? Does this have something to do with audience creation? Do I need to create an audience that relies on the sent criteria?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Have you tried without the Audience applied? There's two things:
a) if you want your audience to be based on that "OS" parameter you're passing, then you would create your Audience like this:
Skærmbillede 2024-01-31 kl. 10.43.24.png

b) I would expect the Audience you've created, based on the out of the box Mobile > OS targeting, but it might be that doesn't work when using Xcode

I would try without any Audience criteria first though, just to rule out any more fundamental issues with the implementation

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Have you tried without the Audience applied? There's two things:
a) if you want your audience to be based on that "OS" parameter you're passing, then you would create your Audience like this:
Skærmbillede 2024-01-31 kl. 10.43.24.png

b) I would expect the Audience you've created, based on the out of the box Mobile > OS targeting, but it might be that doesn't work when using Xcode

I would try without any Audience criteria first though, just to rule out any more fundamental issues with the implementation