Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Target recommendation not working in mobile application

Level 2

We are trying to get Target recommendations on mobile application(mobile SDK implemenation done for the same).If somebody has any prior experience with that can you please share any relevant documentation which we can refer and proceed with it.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I'm not sure there are any mobile app-specific examples but the approach for app is the same for web. For example, with a web implementation you will pass the Recommendations attributes as mbox params; for App, you would follow the same approach where you pass those Recommendations attributes as mbox params within the "parameters" array (see example here)

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I'm not sure there are any mobile app-specific examples but the approach for app is the same for web. For example, with a web implementation you will pass the Recommendations attributes as mbox params; for App, you would follow the same approach where you pass those Recommendations attributes as mbox params within the "parameters" array (see example here)