Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

adobe.target.getOffers() method max param count

Level 4

Looking at Request > execute > pageLoad > parameters at the documentation on this page:

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/target-dev/developer/client-side/at-js-implementation/functi...

I see the maximum param count is set to 50.  However, I'm seeing requests with more than 50 params being returned as successful 200 and the Target activities properly delivering.  Does anyone know if the max param count has increased?  Just wondering so I can appropriately architect the web application logic.  

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear @rrrrrraul ,

For you, it should be 500 but the error message is looking strange.

Let's see whether we have any answer from Community Folks, else, raise it to Customer Care for a double confirmation.

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B (Arun) | NextRow Digital | Terryn Winter Analytics

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Dear @rrrrrraul ,

For Standard Calls, there are 500 parameters, 500 parameters profile parameters, and 50 other Parameters per mbox (Link).

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B (Arun) | NextRow DigitalTerryn Winter Analytics

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear @rrrrrraul ,

For you, it should be 500 but the error message is looking strange.

Let's see whether we have any answer from Community Folks, else, raise it to Customer Care for a double confirmation.

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B (Arun) | NextRow Digital | Terryn Winter Analytics