Level 5

I have enabled these response tokens:

activity.id

activity.name

experience.id

experience.name

offer.id

offer.name

They don't appear to be working. While on the test page, Network Tab, I search for "mbox" and after clicking see this:

1. {sessionId: "8ebffec1cef342bc855b4547471beb9b", offers: [{plugins: [,…]}]}
    1. offers: [{plugins: [,…]}]
      1. 0: {plugins: [,…]}
        1. plugins: [,…]
          1. 0: "<script type="text/javascript"> ↵/*T&T Metadata v3 ==>Response Plugin*/ ↵window.ttMETA=(typeof(window.ttMETA)!="undefined")?window.ttMETA:[];window.ttMETA.push({"CampaignName":"","CampaignId":"","RecipeName":"","RecipeId":"","OfferId":"","OfferName":"","MboxName":"target-global-mbox"}); ↵</script> ↵"
    2. sessionId: "8ebffec1cef342bc855b4547471beb9b"

I added the ttMETA code to the page and see this in the console:

1754288_pastedImage_20.png

I'm using A4T and at.js 1.7.1

Ali

5 Replies

Employee

Have you tried using the experience cloud debugger:

Adobe Experience Cloud Debugger - Chrome Web Store

The ttmeta plugin wasn't designed for use with at.js.

Employee

alim92960278

It appears that you are not qualifying for any activity on your test page. You will receive the Response token values in the 'Preview' section of the target call in developers tool. These can also be viewed through Experience Cloud Debugger.

However, the values will only appear for the mbox where the activity is getting delivered. Please ensure that you qualifying for an activity on this page and respective mbox. Hope that help.

Level 5

My test is an A/B.

Exp. B is a redirect to a different URL.

It seems that the response tokens only work on the Exp. A page; not on the redirect.

Are you saying that this is the expected behavior?

Employee

alim92960278

That sounds working as expected to me. As mentioned response tokens would be delivered on the mboxes where Target activity is delivered.

In the case of redirect activities, the activity is actually delivered on the first page and not the page where the visitor is redirected to. Hope that helps. You may need to use 'preserve log' option in browser's developer tool to view the response tokens on the target call of first page. Hope that helps.