Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!

Not able to see my changes in QA link

Level 2

Hi All,

i created a Experience fragment in Target and applied changes to my experience. I am not able to see my changes in QA link, but i can see my changes when i try to edit in editor.

Any suggestions where could be the issue ?

Regards,

Krishna

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @kkchaitu,

Open your QA link in the Incognito window (please close all other Incognito windows / tabs before). If this does not work - I would recommend to regenerate the QA link (depending on what you change in the activity you may have to regenerate it).

Community Advisor

Dear @kkchaitu ,

Checkout the below.

1. Have you added any Audience to your activity? If yes, check whether you have enabled the option "If it is enabled, kindly turn it off and validate.

2. Check whether Target Delivers the Offer on the page. If not, validate the Target Library and the Server Calls.

3. If you are using Target Premium, the missing 'Property' ID on the page would also not render the activity.

And, as said by @Perrin_Ennen , make sure that you do everything in Incognito.

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B (Arun) | NextRow DigitalTerryn Winter Analytics