Expand my Community achievements bar.

NEW IN 2022 [AT Community Q&A Coffee Break] 1/19/22, 8am PT: Jon Tehero, Group Product Manager for Adobe Target

Administrator

Join us for our next Adobe Target Community Q&A Coffee Break 

taking place Wednesday, January 19th, 2022 @ 8am PT

~ Be sure to REGISTER HERE to receive email reminders and a calendar hold ~

We'll be joined by Jon Tehero, aka @Jon_Tehero, Group Product Manager for Adobe Target, who will be signed in here to the Adobe Target Community to chat directly with you on this thread about your Adobe Target questions pertaining to his areas of expertise:

• Adobe Target Integration with Adobe Journey Optimizar
  • Adobe Target UI
  • General Adobe Target topics 

REQUIREMENTS TO PARTICIPATE 

• Must be signed in to the Community during the 1-hour period 
  • Must post a Question about Adobe Target
  • THAT'S IT!  *(think of this as the Adobe Target Community equivalent of an AMA, (“Ask Me Anything”), and bring your best speed-typing game) 

INSTRUCTIONS 

• Click the blue “Reply” button at the bottom right corner of this post
  • Begin your Question with @Jon_Tehero
  • When exchanging messages with Jon about your specific question, be sure to use the editor’s "QUOTE" button, which will indicate which post you're replying to, and will help contain your conversation with Jon

*Please be sure to REGISTER HERE, and sign in to the Community on 1/19/22 @ 8am PT for direct answers from Jon

Jon-Tehero-Bio.jpg

Jon Tehero is a Group Product Manager for Adobe Target. He’s overseen hundreds of new features within the Target platform and has played a key role in migrating functionality from Target's classic platforms into the new Adobe Target UI. Jon is currently focused on expanding the Target feature set to address an even broader set of use-cases. Prior to working on the Product Management team, Jon consulted for over sixty mid- to enterprise-sized customers, and was a subject matter expert within the Adobe Consulting group.

Curious about what an Adobe Target Community Q&A Coffee Break looks like? Be sure to check out the latest thread from our 12/8/21 Adobe Target Coffee Break with Senior Adobe Target Product Manage...@Robert_Calangiu and Technical Support Engineer, @gebae 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

24 Replies

Level 2

Hi @RudraChaudhari 

The reason why your friend couldn't able to see Mumbai visitor because Target evaluates these experiences on top- down approach. Hence the priority should be:

• City
  • State 
  • Country

As Maharashtra and Mumbai are mutually inclusive therefore to set the correct order/ priority is must at recipe level to qualify the criteria for XT activity.

Once you meet this criteria then you'll be able to enter the experience designed for the qualified audience.

Thanks!

Hope that helps.

Administrator

Thanks for this helpful follow-up, Akanksha! We will hopefully see more of you here in the Target Community, and please also stay tuned for the Link to Register for the next Target Community Coffee Break!

Warmly,

Amelia 

Level 4

@Amelia_Waliany , I somehow missed this one. Usually I get an email notification or something. Is there a list I can sign up for to be notified of future coffee breaks? 

Administrator

Hey Zach, thanks for reaching out! Consider yourself signed up for a reminder email for the next Coffee Break. We will also be updating the Community Banner with the Link to Register for the next Coffee Break. Looking forward to seeing you on the next Coffee Break thread! 

Warmly,

Amelia