Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.

How to test two pages and measure the success based on number of registration completion and number of fields user completed

Level 3

Hi Team,

We've two registration forms in which we would need to test and check how each form is performing and measure the performance based on more registration completion and the number of fields the user has completed/interacted most.

It would be great if someone suggest which type of testing would be better for this scenario and how it can done. Requesting team support here.

Thank you,

Ani

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

Anitha Ruth​,

Great question. This is a great use case for an A/B Activity. You can read more about that here: A/B test overview

If this satisfies your query please like, mark as helpful and mark as answer. Otherwise lets keep the conversation going. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Mihnea Docea | Technical Support Consultant | Customer Experience | Adobe | (:: 1 (800) 497-0335

Level 3

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the above info, however, my requirement here is I'm facing some issue with redirect URL option. I've two different pages to test and I used Exp A the default page and Exp B to redirect to the new URL which I wanted to test.

In this test scenario, I'm seeing only the Exp A visitor details and Exp B is not displaying, I'm not sure where the issue is? PFB screenshot of target report. Would be helpful if you can give some suggestion on this.

1765372_pastedImage_0.png

Thank you,

Ani

Level 3

Hi Mike,

In addition to the above question, please suggest what metrics we can chose to test number of fields user interacted/completed or which field the user interacted the most in order to understand the user behavior.

Thank you,

Ani

Employee Advisor

Ani,

A few things. That screen-shot seems to indicate you only have the one experience set up in the activity. Please show us a screen-shot of the activity configuration. Additionally it might not be a bad idea to open a ticket with support by emailing clientcare@adobe.com Now in regards to your second and third questions: What form fields did the user interact with? What form field was interacted with the most? unless you have some custom code passing in mbox parameters for each form field you won't be able to answer that question. Target doesn't have an automatic way to know what exactly you would like to track on that page/form. Here is more information on how to Pass Parameters to a global mbox

Mihnea Docea | Technical Support Consultant | Customer Experience | Adobe | (:: 1 (800) 497-0335