Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!

Customer Attribute

Level 3

I am trying to upload a file to customer attribute and getting the error below.  Please advice

1748299_pastedImage_0.png

File:

1748312_pastedImage_1.png

8 Replies

Employee Advisor

hi Jennifer,

There are some limitations when using Customer Attributes.

When you upgrade to Analytics Premium, there is a 24-hour delay before additional attributes are available. You may see an Attribute Subscription Max error issued during this delay.

For more information you may have look into Frequently asked questions, limitations, and best practices

hope this works for you.

If you find this helpful, please mark it as helpful and Correct answer

have a good day.

Thanks,

Gauresh Kodag.

Employee Advisor

hi jennifer,

When configuring subscriptions and selecting attributes, the following limits apply, depending on the solutions you own:

Foundation: 0

Select: 3

Prime: 15

Ultimate: 200

Standard: 3 total

Premium: 200 per report suite

Target Standard: 5

Target Premium: 200

I think, after upgrading to analytics premium you just need to wait for availability of new additional attributes, in meantime this error may occur.

Community Advisor

Dear Jennifer,

Guess the problem is related to Schema Validation.

Try to upload the file again and see if you are able to solve the problem since it is Time Out error. Else check whether everything is fine for the field highlighted above in your screen grab.

* Each attribute source should contain the same number of comma-separated fields.

* Fields containing a line-break, double-quote, or commas must be quoted.

* Double-quote characters in a field must be escaped using a backslash (\).

Thank You!

Arun

Community Advisor

Dear Jennifer,

Are you able to arrest the gap?

Thank You!

Arun

Community Advisor

Dear Jeniffer,

Can you let us know the root cause and the solution delivered for the issue?

This will help us to understand and help other of they face the same.

Thank You!

Arun