Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!

🗣️ [Mentor Rajneesh Gautaum] 🌟 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program 🌟

Administrator

Hello Team,

Welcome to the Adobe Target Community Mentorship program! This is the featured Community Discussion thread for your Adobe Target Community Mentor, Rajneesh Gautaum@Rajneesh_Gautam_), who will be here to guide and support you and your peers with your Adobe Target questions as you prepare for the Adobe Target Business Practitioner Professional Certification (Exam ID: AD0-E408)through to the end of the program. 

A little bit about your Adobe Target Community Mentor, Rajneesh Gautaum:

Screen Shot 2023-06-30 at 9.47.37 AM.png

I am an experienced digital marketing professional dedicated to help create intelligent solutions to solve business challenges through innovative use of data. Leveraging my deep digital marketing experience and knowledge across owned and paid media, I help business and brands to fathom data intelligence by building customer-centric experiences and using analytical thinking as a strategic asset. Passionate about training and coaching highly motivated teams of problem solvers, I am an astute and self-motivated learner who likes to convert challenges into opportunities. A firm believer of “leaders are constant learners”, I am an ‘always-on student’ of MarTech who likes sharing experience with teammates and clients so that we can achieve great results together. 

Aspirants mapped to Mentor, Rajneesh ( @Rajneesh_Gautam_) :

How to participate 

1. Aspirants’ goal is to clear their Adobe Target Certification during program live June 28th, 2023 – August 7th, 2023 (Exam scheduling window: July 5th - July 10th)
  2. Aspirants: Post your Questions in this thread to connect with Mentor, Rajneesh (@Rajneesh_Gautam_), and your fellow Aspirant peers.  *You are all preparing for the same Certification, so feel free to use this space to share what you’re learning and collaborate! 
  3. Mentors with the most Certified Aspirants by the end of the program will be recognized, and Aspirants with the highest number of Accepted Solutions in the Target Community, along with their Certification, will be recognized by the end of program - wishing you all the best! 

Quick links 

Let's grow together! 

Cheers, 

Amelia 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

13 Replies

Level 1

Thanks @Amelia_Waliany and great to meet you all virtually 

@Naveenkoti @Christoph_Walte @sruthiradhu @madalavenkat @mezhilraja @smudasir @PreetpalSinghBi @Shweta 

Looking forward to collaborating with you all and make this journey a learning + fun experience  

Regards

Rajneesh

Community Advisor

hello @Naveenkoti @Christoph_Walte @sruthiradhu @madalavenkat @mezhilraja @smudasir @PreetpalSinghBi @Shweta  - hope you are having a good day!

As we start preparation for the certification, lets kick-off with immediate next steps:

1. Would appreciate all of you responding to this thread by introducing yourself - a mere hello should help me ascertain that you are following the thread.

2. Go through the details about the certification exam (AD0-E408): This page will help you prepare for the exam and in setting expectations around what all needs to be covered

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/certification/program/technical-certifications/at/at-profess...

3. Enrol for the exam (Enrolment windows is July 5  - July 10): Once you have familiarised yourself with the certification content, next step is to enrol for the exam. Window for enrolment starts tomorrow so lets try our best to enrol tomorrow itself so that we can avoid any last-minute surprises should you face any issues while enrolment.

As always, feel free to use this thread to ask any queries/doubts - we all are here to help you through your certification journey

Regards

Rajneesh

Employee

Hi Rajneesh,

Thank you for taking your time and helping us here.

Regards

Syed

Community Advisor

hi @Naveenkoti @Christoph_Walte @sruthiradhu @madalavenkat @mezhilraja @smudasir @PreetpalSinghBi @Shweta   - please fill the attached form for exam voucher codes by filling the form https://forms.office.com/r/qXzhFAUuAs

Let us know if you face any issues,

Regards

Rajneesh

Community Advisor

Hello @Naveenkoti @Christoph_Walte @sruthiradhu @madalavenkat @mezhilraja @smudasir @PreetpalSinghBi @Shweta 

The voucher timelines have been extended by 2 more days. open till 12th July. Please ensure you submit the form by tomorrow.

@NimashaJain @Amelia_Waliany 

Regards

Rajneesh

Community Advisor

hello @Naveenkoti @Christoph_Walte @sruthiradhu @madalavenkat @mezhilraja @smudasir @PreetpalSinghBi @Shweta  - hope you are well!

By now, I am hoping, you have already started your Adobe TargetAD0-E408 journey. Exam is divided in 4 modules:

Section 1: Planning and strategy

Section 2: Configuring, executing and managing

Section 3: Analyzing and reporting

Section 4: Troubleshooting

To assist you further, Adobe have built a detailed guide for each module. I am sharing guide for the first module here - please ensure you go through all the links, related videos and remember - practice is key!

Happy learning

Rajneesh

Community Advisor

Morning @Naveenkoti @Christoph_Walte @sruthiradhu @madalavenkat @mezhilraja @smudasir @PreetpalSinghBi @Shweta  - hope you have covered the content for Module 1. Lets continue our journey to Module 2.

Module 2 is all about Configuring, executing and managing. In this module, you'll cover topics including:

a. Visual Experience Composer (VEC)

b. Differences between AB Test, MVT and Experience Targeting (XT)

c. Creating Audiences

d. How to QA an activity

e. Adobe Target Recommendations functionality

Attaching a guide here for your reference. Let me know if you have any query on these topics. Happy learning!

Regards

Rajneesh

Community Advisor

Hi @Naveenkoti @Christoph_Walte @sruthiradhu @madalavenkat @mezhilraja @smudasir @PreetpalSinghBi @Shweta -

hope you all are well!

Assuming you all have already enrolled for the exam and gone through first two sections - I am sharing the details of third section: Analysing and Reporting which covers following topics:

• Describe settings to help set the elements that appear in a report
  • Describe the difference in Adobe Target Sample Size Calculator settings between planning and validating
  • Describe common problems associated with A/B testing
  • Identify how Automated Personalization Summary reports differ from other reports
  • Describe the features of Experience Performance reports (MVT)
  • Describe best practices that should be followed in A/B testing execution

As always - feel free to reach out in case of any queries. Happy learning!

Regards

Rajneesh

Community Advisor

Hi @Naveenkoti @Christoph_Walte @sruthiradhu @madalavenkat @mezhilraja @smudasir @PreetpalSinghBi @Shweta -

hope you all are well!

First a good news - the last date to use the voucher-code has been extended to 2-Aug-2023. Please fill the form to avail your voucher code.

Hoping you all are gearing up for fourth and the last section which covers following topics:

• Given a scenario, identify activity qualification issues

• Identify the features of browser debugging tools (including Experience Cloud Debugger)

• Identify metrics and reporting

I have attached the help guide which contains links to related articles. As always, feel free to reach out in case you have any queries,

Regards

Rajneesh

Community Advisor

thanks @NimashaJain 

@Christoph_Walte @sruthiradhu @madalavenkat @mezhilraja @smudasir @PreetpalSinghBi @Shweta 

Apparently you all have not filled the Voucher form. I'll highly recommend to fill this today to avail the discount.

@Naveenkoti - thanks for filling the form.

Regards

Rajneesh